The cheese between the 2 layers of chrust. Damn fattening >.<
Yea, my sister 'dared' me to post this picture. Fulling her dare only.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
On the other hand, petrol price increased AGAIN today by 78cents. From RM1.92 per litter to RM2.70 per litter. Go on, swear it out. I know you want to.
*WTH LA!! RM2.70 CAN EAT A NICE MEAL IN MAMAK ALREADY!!*
When my mum got back home, she told me most petrol stations were flooded, not with petrol, but with cars. The queue to pump petrol is super x10^(infinity) long. I didn't witness it 1st hand, so I shouldn't exagerate, but you get the picture, dont you? While most are flooded with cars, the rest are already close coz no more petrol. Geng huh? I'm speechless.
From the humanity point of view, the increase in petrol price will add more burden to us citizens. But from the other point of view, it can remove wanna-bes on the road. You know, those mat rempits and all. So just pray for a better future.
Thats all for now. Tata!

No comments:
Post a Comment