Sunday, June 21, 2009

To A Dad Who Is Always At The Top

..
Dear Dad,


....... I remember promising you a poem this Father's Day, as I did not have time to write one for your birthday last year due to I-can't-remember-the-reason xD. However, I was really busy with Supremo Interbatch Pool Competition and Physio tests last week (But hey! At least I made it in to the finals, and still got a borderline D for Physio test.. xD), so I just did a short one, may not be as good coz I couldn't rhyme alot of the sentances. Anyway here goes..


To A Dad Who Is Always At The Top

To a dad who loves me so dearly,
Who taught me everything so patiently,
Who wants me to just be myself only,
And be the best whom I can be..

To a dad who takes his dinner at home,
Who keeps the family ever so close,
Who hardly drinks and never smokes,
Is no doubt the perfect example for me to follow..

To a dad who loves God more than anything,
Who gave me Christian education since the beginning,
Who always encourage me to pray without doubting,
What is, to God, a perfect Ending..

And on this very special Father's day,
I pray that God will guide you with his shining rays,
Provide you strength to overcome life's waves,
And prosper you in every possible way..


HAP
PY FATHER'S DAY!!!

To A Dad Who Is Always At The Top

I
LOVE YOU DAD
!!

~Your Son, KokMun~

No comments:

 
Free Hit Counter