Saturday, June 20, 2009

Blog Revived!!

Walao 不知不觉 FirelessFlame has not been updated for 20days!!! that's 3 weeks (minus 1 day)!! Am I losing readers? Haha.. Alot has been happening recently, which has been wearying me out both physically and mentally. I'll try to update more frequently if time permits.

Anyway, this post was supposed to be up 3weeks ago. I actually uploaded the pictures last week, but had to save it as a draft, due to some unforeseen circumstances. And here I am now, completing the remaining of it.

As most of you would know by now, my parents came to visit exactly 1 month ago, and brought ALOT of REAL Malaysian food over. I had the happiest time ever in Manipal. My first meal with them was..

SaladPrawn, SiuMai, HaGao, SingaporeFriedMeehoon...

... and Chinese Pancake!!! Wooh~~~!!!


Besides those, there were more storable foods. Don't get jealous k? I'm just super duper blessed to have such great parents. =P

LongYoke, LohHonGo, CharSiewPau, etc..

Apart from spending time with me, my parents also cooked some simple hotel home-cooked food for my friends and I. Thanks alot mum and dad!! And ma, all of them said your BatKuTeh was the best. Start a Chinese restaurant here la!! Confirm everyday full house. Lolz..

BatKuTeh, Omelet and LuncheonMeat

Us, cramping into the hotel room..

Us again, eating..

Besides food, we also went to a few places around here. The furthest we went was TurtleBay, and others like Udupi, EndPoint and MalpeBeach. Seriously there isn't much to do around here.

TurtleBay

The few of us who went along..

The machos..

EndPoint

MalpeBeach

Gobi Manchurian. Apparently mum loved it.

Before sunset..

Sunset

Yet another Indian-classic, sari = swim suit??


That's about it for my parents' visit. Can't wait for August to come...

No comments:

 
Free Hit Counter