Sunday, May 31, 2009

I'll Miss My Parents

1st and foremost, FirelessFlame was not updated for 10 days becoz KokMun's parents visited him in Manipal and he was having so much fun he decided not to bother about his blog. =)

Parents and I


Anyway, my parents just left for Mangalore airport. Seeing the taxi zoom off infront of me, I tried really hard to hold back my tears. Back in my room, a sentence from JayChou's 时光机 suddenly poped up in my mind, i.e “慢慢清醒,原来思念你,是加了糖的消息”, which means slowly gaining conscious, only then I realise that missing you is actually a sweetened news. And yea, missing my parents is really a sweetened news, it give me even more motivation to put in 101% effort and achieve the best that I can, and make my parents proud.

Initially when I just got to know that my parents will be coming, many thoughts ran through my mind, like will I still have time to study, will I still get to spend time with friends, where should I bring them to, what would they do when I'm having classes, etc.. Nevertheless everything turned out well, and it happened to be the best week of my life in India so far. Sooo much has happened and I'll slowly blog about it. As for now, I have alot of work to cope up with. Well, 1 week of lost-ness in class in trade for parents' 9-day-visit is definitely worth it.


Have a safe trip home Mum and Dad!!

No comments:

 
Free Hit Counter