Thursday, May 21, 2009

OVER!!

Block 1 exam is finally over!! Wooh~~!! The feeling is indescribably awesome. Better than the after-SPM-feel. We had to digest soooo much info in 1 week, including memorising 8 pathways in 1 night, I bet it was a torture for all of us. Well, just glad it's over. Nevertheless that marks the end of Block1 and the start of Block2, which also means we're 1 block closer to University Exams. Well, I'll just chill out for now..

Wanna know the most messed up thing? We're starting classes on block 2 tomorrow. TOMORROW!! Argh!! Can't they give us a break?? I'm starting to understand why many medical students drop out halfway. To be very honest that thought did appear in my mind before, constant self-questioning on why am I here? why medicine? why all the stress? etc.. Well, it'll alright now. What does not kill us, makes us stronger.

I realised FirelessFlame is getting very picture-less. I need more interesting event to blog about. I need fun, I need entertainment!! On the happier note, it's just TWO (less than 2 actually) more days still my parents arrive in Manipal. I'm so excited. Wooh~~! By then I should have more interesting updates =).

Stay tuned..

No comments:

 
Free Hit Counter