Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Regardless how busy and stressed this exam season may be, I insist of posting up this short post, just to let the world know that I have the greatest mum in the world!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!



Since I am miles away, I definitely won't be able to celebrate Mother's Day with you. I just wanna wish you a very Happy Mother's Day. Thanks for providing to all my needs, and for always being there for me. Have a great day ahead!

A prayer just for you:
"Lord, thank you for mother's day. Pray that You'll bless my mum and shower your blessing over her. Give her strength, wisdom and guidance in her work place, and in everything that she does, she will prosper. Help her to enjoy herself today, even without us by her side. Amen"


I LOVE YOU MUM!!


~Your son, KokMun~

No comments:

 
Free Hit Counter