Good news and bad news. The good news is, I finally got a bike!! The bad news is, riding a bike can be darn addictive!! Wahsei.. Bad addiction at a wrong time. 2.5weeks more to block exams and my mind keeps thinking about how to improve my riding skills. Lalala~~
Honda CBZ
I know Honda CBZ isn't a very powerful bike, 150cc only, but who cares, as long as I'm happy with it. I so filled with joy now I really don't know how to thank God for such a wonderful blessing. Also wanna thank all the seniors who spent time to teach me how to ride, especially Chaw. After all, I bought the bike from him. Haha. Not forgetting the other seniors who came to kacau while I was trying to learn, namely WeiYi, Desmond and Huey Jing dai ka jie. Haha~ She can really ride wei, female biker. Haha~
Ok time to hit the books. I spent half of my precious 4-days-long holiday learning how to ride. Nevertheless it was time well spent. No regrets! Pray that I'll ride safely. And once again, thank you God for this great piece of blessing!! =)
1 comment:
Wah so fast buy bike r? :P
when gonna move out?
AH, the wonders of Manipal!
Post a Comment