I'm losing the blogging mood. There really isn't much to blog about recently. My life has been sooooo dull I wouldn't call it 'life' anymore. Equation of life here is:
Books + Study + Test + Exams + Stress = MADNESS
Well, got to get use to it. It's just the very beginning of our 5-years-course.

Current desktop wallpaper: ~Block Exams Timetable~
On the other hand, monsoon season is coming. I heard the peak of monsoon here is scary. It'll rain so much that you'll be praying for the rain to stop. Last Saturday, it rained in the morning, hence the corridor outside lecture hall was colourfully decorated with umbrellas.
Ta-da~!And I miss Malaysian food. The other day I cooked a packet of sent-from-Malaysia curry maggie mee. The 1st bite I took, wooh~~!! New definition of India-ly heaven. Lolz!
Trust me, it taste alot better than it looks..Oh ya, few days ago, I got the most happifying news ever. That is... MY PARENTS WILL BE COMING TO VISIT ME!! Counting down, 7 days!! That time would be right after blocks, so I'll be free to spend a whole week with them!! Wooh~~! I'm sooooo excited. I miss them to bits. Too bad my sister is stuck in Australia with exams (Aww..), if not it'll be the 1st happy-family-reunion in 12 weeks.
I bet everyone here misses their family. Who wouldn't?
No comments:
Post a Comment