Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Season

Last Thursday, went to Sunway Pyramid with Esther (my kai mui). Watched Twilight, and I seriously think that show is over-rated. Anyway, I noticed there are a lot of interesting Christmas designs. Took some photos and here they are!

New wing design

Old wing design

On Saturday, I was punished kindly asked to decorate the Christmas tree coz I forgot was lazy to do it with my sister on Friday. Why am I the only one who has to get punished?? Anyway, dad helped quite a fair bit, but sis only helped a bit. When I say a bit I really mean A BIT. Come lets spell it together. A-B-I-T

Christmas tree at home

On the other hand, quite a number of my friends will be/are learning driving now. Namely Esther, Jasmine, Rachel, KokKin. Did I leave anyone out? Haha! All the best driving k. And remember not to bribe! xD

I'll be off for the next 5 days, which also means this will be a semi-dead blog, unless I can get Internet access there. Until then, say tuned!

No comments:

 
Free Hit Counter