Thursday, May 8, 2008

Heart Awareness Day

Today the Charity and Welfare Society organised a Heart Awareness Day, and pleaded all taylorians and lecturers to wear RED. I went to college wearing a white T-shirt with a red shirt over it. Suddenly I felt like an idiot as almost everyone was in red. So I decided to remove the red shirt. In conclusion, I was in white today. Pictures...

Below the morning 'tree'..
By the college gate..

*Speechless*

.

During lunch, the 'scenery' was just spectacular...

New block..


New block again..


C&W society's charity sales

.

And of coz, there were many rebels like me, refused to wear red...

Not-so-red people

.

PingSern, Vivek and me planned not to wear red. Our moto was "REBEL WITHOUT A CAUSE".. BUT the 2 chickens still ended up in red today. Grow some healthy balz (censored! highlight to read) women. And again, we have VIVEK the footballer wanna-be..

I can't imagine Vivek playing a part per trillion (ppt) as good as the current MU no.7

.

After class, I saw.... WEIHAN! I was literally SHOCKED ok.. Its so 'not-weihan' to come all the way to Taylors to look for us. Well I was also very happy to see him. The last time I saw him was during WMS sports day in selayang, and that was close to a month ago. Anyway, we went H2O drink station to yam (bubble) cha, and talked quite abit. Hope you'll come more often! Btw, sorry no photos. I'll remember to take some next time!

Later in the evening, SAC training as usual. 2 laps of Subang Lake with my injured leg. My leg now damn pain AGAIN. Haihz.

Thats all for now. Tata.

No comments:

 
Free Hit Counter