In the van, from left: Ms Cheang, Melvin, Teddy, Ms Rachel
We arrived way earlier than expected. It was only around 9am. We registered and paid for the villa rental, but couldn't check in. Check in time was 4pm. Stupid rite? So we just left our stuff at the lobby and went to Safari.

In the lobby..
Boy I tell you the Safari was like tadika-heaven. Zzz. Personally I didn't really enjoy it. Everything is so far apart from everything. And the variety of animals are quite limited, and common in all zoos. Summary of the Safari trip is something like this. Entrance > Elephant show > Lunch > some animal walkway that we walked few hundred times > Bird show > Safari ride > Wild Wild West show > Multi-animal show > Monkey island > HOME. Of coz home was the most interesting part of it. Some pictures now..
Safari entrance, where we met up with Jasmine and Shalini. Yee Siew kacau-ed and was kacau-ed by the mascots there. Damn funny!
Kah Shin got a free butt massage by the elephants
Rabbits in the animal walkway thing
Flamingo. Shine's family. Long legs
No idea what are these, but they way they ate the fish was quite cool
Bird show. Didn't get good pictures coz the place where I was sitting sucks.
Flamingos again during bird show
The A'famosa Safari ride is opposite from usual. Instead of you looking at the animals, the animals look at you coz you're in the cage, not them..
From left: Melvin, KaiXin, KahShin, Shine
Giraffes. I love this shot. It looks so super imposed but its original.
Wild Wild West show was lame. Plain stupid. But I must say the timing of every action was close to perfect. The head shot effect was cool. But how can a guy get 4 head shots and still stand up??
Of everything in Safari, I would say the Multi-animal show is the best. But then again, their best is still quite lame. Assorted animals doing different things. Monkey diving. I like the timing of that shot.
Orang Utan golfing. A Hole-In-One on 1st attempt. Nice.
On the floating platform to Monkey island.
.
After that, we finally managed to check in to our rented executive villa. We all thought it was some 2 story huge banglow, but its just a single story small banglow. Nevertheless its enough and comfortable for the 17 of us.

Outside view. I'll post more pics of the villa in the next post.
Half of the load of F&B supplies we brought. We didn't even finish half when we went back. 50+ cup mees for 17ppl. Not bad eh?
.
At night, we planned to have dinner in Cowboy Town, but there was an entrance fees of rm40+ so we refused to pay. In the end we ended up eating in some club house. There was only buffet there, but luckily the manager was kind enough to serve us alakat fried rice coz we weren't too keen for the buffet. And this was also where I managed to get free Wi-Fi to blog the previous post.
Group photo again at night, while waiting for the shuttle to get to Cowboy Town.
At the entrance of Cowboy Town, there were 2 ah-guas and few other girls dancing. OMiGosh wei, the most horrible thing I saw in Melaka!
YeeSiew and some cowboy model there. And the guy can really spin his gun wei. Darn cool. I took a video of him doing his spins.
The Rm12 fried rice. I must say its worth the price. Darn nice. And the satay was ownage. SECOND DAY we went to WaterThemePark. It was ok, not too bad. At least its 101 times better than the safari. There was this slide, almost 90 degress. Ok maybe its a bit exaggerated, but you get the picture, it was high, steep, and scary. No doubt the best ride in the theme park. Sorry no photos. I'll try to get some from other people. As there weren't many rides, we were done in the WaterThemePark after lunch. 1pm+ we went back to the villa. Then till around 6pm was free time.
We played badminton. Try to spot the shuttle!
.
At night we went to Melaka town for dinner. The teachers didn't follow us coz they wanted to go to cowboy town. Teddy met up with her mum in town. Some LeGardens restaurant that was so far from the van drop of point. The guys shared to buy a Johnny Walker Black Label to drink. 43% alcohol. Yeng!
All of us, excluding teachers, but including Teddy's mum and bro.
We reached back to the villa at 11.30pm or so. I went to bed straight. So darn tired. Vaz and gang drank till drunk. At 2am+, I woke up, and most of them were gone. The goodie goodie girls were already sleeping in the other side of the villa. Anyway I called KahShin and found out that the guys, she and teddy were at the lobby lepak-ing. I was like.. WTH.. And I have no idea why I went to look for them there. Shine vomited 3times. Not bad eh? No pictures here, but got a video. Dont plan to upload. We went back to sleep around 2.30am. For those who are thinking, I DID NOT DRINK. I can't even stand the smell of alcohol.
.
The THIRD DAY, we had breakfast at 9am. Packed up and left for Melaka town at 11am.
The bus that sent us to Melaka town and back to Subang. 15 ppl in a 44 seater bus. Not bad eh?In Melaka town, we ate Chicken Rice Ball for lunch. Loved it. And after that the bus dropped us off at Mahkota Parade for shoping. The guys, KahShin and Teddy went for bowling instead coz most of us didn't bring much money for shopping. Lastly we went TanKimHock to buy some local products, and left for Subang straight. Pictures again..
Tambang Beca RM40 per hour. WTH wei.
KahShin, you owe me an ice-cream! =)
Durian cendol at TanKimHock. Darn nice =).
Thats about all for Melaka. Overall it was enjoyable. But some things happened that I felt very disgusted about. I may or may not blog about those. Jasmine has also blogged about this trip, click here to visit her blog. Anyway, I plan to upload other random photos for the next post. So stay tuned for more pictures!











No comments:
Post a Comment