Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Pot Full Of Shit

If everyday of life is a pot, my pot today would be full of shit. From morning till evening, nothing went well.

In the morning, I screwed my Physics CT3 inside out. Firstly I didn't have enough time to finish the paper. Secondly I didn't know how to do a lot of questions, despite not finishing the paper. Last but not least, the freaking wrong terminals of the battery will cost me 14 out of 50marks. I'm so freaking screwed. Everything seemed well before the exam, I could even help my friends with their questions. Everything seemed to be in place, and I was confident. Looks like it was more over-confident than anything. The worst part is everyone thinks I'm joking about how bad I did. Isn't there anyone out there who really understands me??

Later in the afternoon I was supposed to discuss some sponsorship details with Dragoat, but I couldn't even find the freaking layout plan of Taman Tasik Perdana. Ended up lepaking in SLR instead. I still owe her the proposal, and by hook or by crook I'll have to complete it and give it to her by Thursday, before I fly off to Australia.

Also, I have to come up with few more colour schemes for the SAM Corroboree tickets by end of this week. This task isn't hard, but I just don't seem to have to mood to do designing now.

LAN Malaysian Studies final exam is tomorrow and I have not even started studying. I'm so freaking lost now. Forget about the A, I just wanna pass. I bet no one will believe I'm saying this.

GAHHH!!! With so many things to do now, I still don't sense the urgency for time. In fact I feel damn sien. As though I don't have a single responsibility in hand. GAHHH!!! I just feel as though the whole world is crushing down on me now..

My sister is sick, and my parents are in Australia. Looks like I'll have to look after my sister and the house, and cope with my pot full of shit.

*I may delete this post after I feel better. Just need to release abit of tension.

No comments:

 
Free Hit Counter