Wednesday, August 6, 2008

TUC Charity Carnival Day

I know my blog as been quite dead for the pass few days, even Jasmine says my blog is dying. Lolz. Anyway, I'm back!

Before I start, I wanna introduce this bastard heng dai that is competing with me to take pictures and blog. I also just realised that he banged me quite alot in his blog. Revenge is sweet *Muahahahaha*. With his new handphone, he seems to be enjoying the 2 mega pixel only camera. Oh ya, in addition to that, this was the other CocoBanana-er who won the other Sony W910i. Cheers!

Update your blog more frequently la!

Evidence of competition


Today was also the Charity Carnival in Taylors. It was really really happening + crowded + noisy + enjoyable. Most of the classes set up a booth to raise funds for charity. Sadly my beloved class G3 did not do anything. Lolz. At about 10am, I joined Melvin, Saachi and Chris for Scaventure Hunt. Sadly we were too slow, but it was great fun =). Anyway, picture!

People...

... and more people

Scaventure Hunters


At about 11am, Sheng, ChunShiun, KaiXin, YeunYi, JJ, LeongWai, Eilene, ChinYuen and myself walked to Neway to sing K. So charitable of us rite? xD. When we reached there, Eilene and ChinYuen decided not to sing coz they only had 1hour to spare. The rest continued to sing. I went back for class at around 1pm. I promised to LET Sheng blog about this karaoke outing, so do check his blog for updates, that is IF he ever do update =)

Thats all for now. Olympics opening ceremony in 2 days time! Haha. Bye all!

No comments:

 
Free Hit Counter