Saturday, April 25, 2009

Huluran Kasih

YAY!! Anat Class Test 2 and Physio SDL/Non-SDL Test is OVER~~!! But it also means spotters and block exams is drawing near. Got to really get down to business already!

The last week has been quite boring for me. I spent most of my free time sleeping, and some time studying for testS. Biochem PBL on Kreb's Cycle is on Tuesday, and I have not started preparing anything. Crap!

Just now, I attended a meeting by Huluran Kasih. Going as a freshman of batch24, I only knew a few seniors. Soon after I arrived, Dawson and Reena came too. So all in all only 3 batch24-ians came. I remember few weeks back, when those interested to join Huluran Kasih were asked to write our names on a piece of paper, a long list of at least 30 people filled up. And today, only 3 people came. Batch24-ians are really fei kei wongs (飞机王). During the meeting, I was happily talking to WeiYi, suddenly the prez told me that I'm the new rep for batch24. I was stunned. But after some thought, this should be a club worth investing time in. Huluran Kasih is basically a charity club. They visit slums to help the poorest of the poor. There will be a visit to a special-school soon. Not very sure about the details, but I promise to update more soon.

That's about it for my weekend. Kinda dull huh? I know. Need to get more life. LOLz~~

1 comment:

cute little angel said...

coolness!!
Good to know that all the time and effort my friends and I spent did not go to waste!! I'm so proud of you guys!
Haha..norm for ppl to FFK la. When we first started of, it was the same thing as well.
Have fun there!

 
Free Hit Counter