NOTE: I realised it's been a while since I last updated a proper post. Hence this will be a long post with few events that happened in the past 3 weeks.
3 weeks ago, we had UTSAV, which is an inter-college competition. Nothing to do with me as I didn't participate, but I did attend to see my batchmates' performances. And boy the crowd was massive. Apparently it's one of the biggest event in Manipal.. @.@
Massive..
Some solo dance competition..
From left: Ken, Dawson, Me, Leon......................................
Last Tuesday, we were
From left: Edmond, DeZhi, Shawn, Me, Paw, SanHo (Blury picture, photographer noob..)......................................
Last Saturday, 7 new batchmates arrived. They will be learning everything we learnt in the past 1 month in just 1 week. Super intensive class wei. Anyway, in the afternoon, Arvend (batch24's class rep) and a few of us brought them around to buy stuff, at the same time help them register for bank accounts and Airtel sim card. We felt like seniors when we are actually their batchmates. Haha..
In the evening, at 6pm, I attended Bread Of Life Church's "Freshers' Welcome Service". However, I didn't stay till the end as there was another event that night.
At night, 7.30pm, we had the most racist event in the calander of MSA, that is Chinese's/Indian's/Malay's Orientation. I can imagine how messed up would the Indian's Orientation, they got to keep smiling all the time. Obviously I attended the Chinese Orientation, which was organised by the all chinese seniors of batch22. They prepared perfomance, dances, singing, short sketches, food, drinks and games for all cinapeks in MMMC. And I swear it was the brightest place in India. Overall, the orientation was a blast. I really enjoyed myself, especially the part where I poured 1 whole pail of water on Benny. LOLZ!!
Dance performance
See all the spot-lights? (No no.. not those street lamps there.. Lolz)......................................
On the other hand, I've been really busy catching up with my lessons. There was once while we group studied in Benny's room, we felt hungry and ordered delivery. Benny did the calling. On the menu, it was written "Chicken Egg Cheese Burger". But when he ordered, "Give me one Chicken Cheese Egg Burger, put cheese 1st ok? Egg later." We were all like.. "what's your problem la Benny." Cute guy la, forever talking nonsense. Haha!!
Meet Benny. That's what you get when you talk too much rubbish. LOL!!Lastly, before I go, this is dedicated to WeiHan, who wanted to see pictures of nice motorbikes here. I personally like the Bajaj Pulsar. But it's considered expensive, around RS40k so I'm considering to buy the cheapest bike, that is CBZ, around RS20k. (I'm still learning how to ride a bike..) It looks similar to a Pulsar, but of coz not as nice la. Lol. Oh ya, Yamaha R15 also very nice. Price lagi syok, >RS100k. LOL!!

Bajaj Pulsar
5 comments:
classic! cheese 1st egg later!! haha. thank goodness, i just needed some laughter and glad i dropped by..
guess i've to continue investigating granny who hurt her left hip. sighs.
lol since when u leave comments? what happened to chatbox spams? haha
haha welcome to manipal =) chinese orientation =.= definitely racist event lor.. but u'll learn to like it when u have to organise it haha
haha. i dont do spams now. adelaide changed me tremendously, inside (spiritually&mentally) and out (sideways, u know what i mean). lols
aaronng88 - heya! i've seen ur blog before, but how u know about mine? haha.. and yea.. i totally enjoyed chinese orien.. syok ar.. haha
jazzy - sideways? haha.. dont change ur axial ratio too much la k.. later i wont be able to recognise you.. xD
Post a Comment