Friday, April 3, 2009

Mysterious Thoughts

I actually typed a very long and wordy post of rants just now, but decided not to post it. Anyway, just to keep the suspense atmosphere, here are some phrases from that post. Try to link up a story yourselves k? LOL!!

1) The reality of a student's life is such that good academics = smart..

2) I know I have high expectations of myself, and most of the time those expectations are clearly not within my capabilities.

3) Why are you so academic minded? There is more to uni life than just the books and results. Just because of 1 insignificant class test you've...

4) Why can't things be simpler, just like how it was before, no academic barrier between us..

5) I rather have only one sincere true friend than a million friends who will stab my back and talk bad behind me all the time.

6) I'm in a lose-lose situation, either I talk to someone and be seen as lanci, or keep everything to myself and burst.

7) I need not explain myself. For those who don't know me, a million explanations wouldn't be enough; but for those who know me, no explanation is needed.

8) Ranting on a blog is like ranting to a dog. It listens but not understand, stays but not question, sympathises but not empathise..


And lastly, I ended with this paragraph..

"Why am I so concern over all this small issues in the first place. I really need to set my goals and priorities right. And I've told myself, I will not give a shit about what others think of me anymore. Hate me if you must, I don't give a shit."

No comments:

 
Free Hit Counter