As most of you would know, today is my 18th bday! Cheers to myself! And how did I spend this auspicious day?
As you can see, there is a iced-towel roll, aircond remote, water, tissue paper and medication. Does that need more explanation?
I've been down with high fever since yesterday morning. After taking 6 effect-less panadols through out the whole day, I finally went to visit the doctor at night. The common package again, flu, cough, and a 39'C fever. Is that high? No idea, but it does sound high to me.
Today, I slept in the whole day. My fever got much better around 7pm, therefore I decided to wake up and blog. I had so much time to think what to write, till the extend that my fingers are typing faster than my brain can process. zzZ
Remember how I was saying I was darn looking forward to the house hopping trip? Looks like I'll have to give it a skip. Haih..
On the brighter side, thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. MSN, Facebook, and SMS. You know who you are. And sorry for replying so late. My HP expired yesterday and I only reloaded 5mins ago. I replied as soon as I reloaded already k. Haha
What a day for an 18th bday rite? Well at least I spent the entire day doing my hobby i.e SLEEP!! Haha. And facing the comp with fever adds on quite a fair bit of headache. Time to hit the bed, again. Tata..

No comments:
Post a Comment