1st and foremost, Since its 12am sharp now, FirelessFlame would like to officially wish all its readers a very very..
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR 2009!!!!!
Chinese New Year this year don't seem to be as grand as last few years. Its probably due to the economy downfall. Nevertheless, we'll still get ANGPAOs, hopefully both quality and quantity of Angpaos will not reduce. LOL!
I was talking to Vivek just now, check out the starting of our convo..
happy CHINESE New Year man
i should be saying to you rite ...
happy indian year ahead
...
On the other hand, JeckBeng, being the joker he always was/is/will be, said:
"why suggest wear red one? i thought this year ox year wear red later kena chase by ox."
Wth.. I sure know quite alot of jokers. Haha.
I'm hearing fireworks as I'm typing this. Looks like some people out there are having lots of fun. I just can't feel the CNY-ish joy. Nevertheless I'm still looking forward to our Ex-WMS
Ok la, need to charge up for Angpao hunting tomorrow. LOL. Have a very BLESSED CNY09!!
No comments:
Post a Comment