Sunday, January 4, 2009

Letting Go

NOTE: Emo post ahead.
"Eh JieCong!! It's not that I don't want to update la, I really have nothing interesting to talk about. So I'll just talk some crap here k?"

Just now (around 1am+) I was talking to Eilene jiejie about letting go a certain someone something. Then as we talked, more and more thoughts came into my mind. Thanks for your time, I really appreciate it.

Come to think of it, I've seriously considered twinning for Uni because there is just too much to let go here in Malaysia. It's my comfort zone, my home, and maybe my every earthly thing. Once I learnt to look at the bigger picture, I realised there is more to life than keeping. Probably that's the way God wants things to be.

So as for now, I really wanna get my Melbourne Uni offer. Hopefully I'll get an answer by next week. And if I do get it, I've decided to let everything here go, hoping that God has something greater over there for me. Prayers needed!!

Sometimes, we have to let go what we see as good, in order to realise what God sees as best..

No comments:

 
Free Hit Counter