Monday, January 19, 2009

Putrajaya

NOTE: Long post of complains ahead.

Today morning, my sister and I went to Putrajaya to submit some documents to get this 'Sijil Sokongan Luar Negara', which is needed to complete my Manipal registration.

I never knew Putrajaya was that big. The map looked really simple, but it wasn't as simple as it seemed.

Map to Jabatan Pengajian Tinggi


I had to get to Parcel E, as seen in the above map. When we finally got in the red Parcel E zone, there were so many blocks of buildings, starting from E1 till E9. I needed to get the E9, so as expected it was the deepest most innest building. Parking system sucks here. Cars just simply double park along the road. Malaysia Truly Asia..

We walked in E9, traded my driving licence for a visitor's pass, then went up to 2nd floor. OMG I tell you this place is so creepy. There were so many doors, and all the doors looked like those storeroom/emergency exit doors. I had no idea which door to enter. Luckily some people passed by and we got help from them. So I was brought to the door, and I went in, another counter. I happily opened my file, and started to gather my documents and passed it to the makcik there. Then the following conversation took place..

"Saya ada beberapa dokumen yang perlu disahkan dulu."
*She gave me that wth-look..
"Kami hanya terima dokumen saja."
"Errr... Siapa boleh sahkan untuk saya?"
"Pergi blok E8, dokumen boleh disahkan di sana."
"O-k-a-y.. Siapa nama orang yang boleh sah dokumen?"
"Pergilah kaunter sana."

I was like W-T-H is wrong with the people here la!! So with a very fake smiley tone I sarcastically told her "Ok saya akan datang lagi makcik!"

I remember seeing Block E8 when I was driving down. It was just round the corner. So we walked to the corner, made the left turn, and.. OMG so many flights of stairs. Apparently it was quite a slope. Ok nvm, we walked all the way there, not very far, just a block away. Went to the customer service room. It was a cold cozy looking hall with 5 counters and 5 penguins workers, without any customers. All 5 pairs of eyes were staring straight at the plasma LCD screen in the middle of the hall. Getting the documents to be certified was fast. The lady there didn't even bother to check with my original. Just a glance through, and certified it for me. Nice.

Back to E9, went in, "Makcik saya dah balik!", then passed everything to the her. She went through my forms and documents, then..

"Semua dah ok. Bagi kami masa 7 hari bekerja, lepas tu call kami."
*Points to a paper..
"Sini nombor dan beritahu maklumat-maklumat ini."
"O-k-a-y..."
"Hari ini 19hb"
*She brings out a calender, and uses her pen to point at the dates..
"satu, dua, tiga, empat"
*Then she stares at me..
"7 hari bekerja, cuti am tak kira"
*She skipped the whole Chinese New Year break, and continues after that..
"lima, enam, tujuh.. call kami pada 30hb"

I was like WTeff man. My offer's lapse date is 29th Jan and you're telling me that 1 piece of shit takes seven working days to prepare and will only be ready after the 30th. Deng..

Now I'll need to call Manipal to ask if they would be kind enough to extend my offer's lapse date. zzZ. Damnit la. MALAYSIA tak BOLEH!!

No comments:

 
Free Hit Counter