Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Love Test

"and tml i think i can bet anyone hundred bucks dat cheng kok mun would take his n95 and take a photo of my short hair and post it at his blog... =S"


ROFL!! Did anyone bet with him? If you did, go collect your 100 bucks!!


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .



On the other hand, recently MaeYee and I have been doing quite a lot of those free online personality/stress/love test. Actually she sent me all the links, I just did it out of boredom. There is this love test that I found to be quite true. I recommended it to Eilene, and now to all of you. Haha.

My Results:
1. This animal represents the personality of the person you would be attracted to in real life situation.
You chose Rabbit - In a real life situation you would be attracted to a person who is cold as ice on the outside, but warm inside.
*Eilene!! This one damn true rite??

2. This animal represents the impression that you would like to give to your partner.
You chose Dog - You like others to see you as loyal and faithful.
*This one will be for *her* to decide.. haha

3. This animal represents the behavior that would cause you to break up with your partner.
You chose Snake - Your partner is too emotional and moody and you don't know how to please him/her.
*Yea, I admit, I don't like TOO emotional girls. And if you know me well enough, you should know know I will not do alot to please someone.

4. This animal represents the kind of relationship that you would like to build with your partner.
You chose Horse - You want a relationship where both of you should be able to talk about everything and anything with no secrets kept.
*H a h a . .

5. This animal shows whether you are capable of committing adultery.
You chose Human - You'll probably not be untrue.
* =)

6. This animal represents your views about marriage.
You chose White tiger - You think marriage is something precious, once you get married, you'll treasure it and your partner very much.
*We'll see..

7. This animal represents your views about love at this present moment.
You chose Pigeon - You think of love as a commitment for both parties.
*Yea no one will deny that rite?


Not bad rite? Haha.. Here's the link if you're interested to take as well. CLICK HERE. Enjoy!

No comments:

 
Free Hit Counter