Wednesday, February 25, 2009

All Done

I finally got my India Student Visa today!! w00t!

I was supposed to meet Shawn in Straits Building, but I was late, so he already left by the time I got there. Anyway, after I collected my visa, I overheard this 2 penguins arguing with the guy over the counter. It seems they had problems with their passport. When I heard them mention the name "Manipal", I got kinda paranoid that my passport would have the same problem too. So after they were done arguing, I approached them. Of coz I introduced myself as a MMMC student, and asked what was their problem. Apparently the destination printed on their visa was "MM Med Coll, Mumbai". It was supposed to be "MM Med Coll, Manipal". I quickly checked mine again, and mine was correct. So I said thanks and left.

Later that day, I checked my extra copy of the visa application form, and there was only 1 slot to fill up name of educational institution. I really wonder what they wrote in their forms. Kononnya JPA Scholar. LOL!!

From Straits Building, I went to my mum's office, ING building. I did some free labour work there. I helped my mum's secretary to do some filing. Gosh filing can really kill. It's damn sien. I only did for 1.5 hours and I nearly died. Haha!

That's about it for my day today. I'm really happy that I got my student visa done. After all the issues and problems, God has indeed been faithful through out. =)

No comments:

 
Free Hit Counter