Sunday, February 22, 2009

God's Plan?

I've always thought the reason I ended up going to India to study Med was because my thought of being a Doctor kicked it late, hence applications for Med in Aus were all closed. But I'm starting to think otherwise now.

Today in Church, our youth class discussed about Missions and Missionaries. Uncle Tat Ho showed us this statistical world map labelled based on the percentage of Christians in an area. Green was for areas with lots of Christians, while Red was for little/no Christians. As expected, countries like USA and Australia were of coz very green. But you know what? The entire map of India was labelled RED!! At that moment I felt something. I don't really know how to describe it, but I feel that it was all in God's plan that I'm sent to India.

I believe He has a greater plan for me. Sad to think that it would be in India, but as long as it's in His plans, I'll go. And hence, I trust that I'll be able to get my Student Visa soon.

See, I told you. In any difficult situation, just PUSH [P]ray [U]ntil [S]omething [H]appens. If it works for me, it'll work for you too!

No comments:

 
Free Hit Counter