Thursday, February 19, 2009

Japan Trip

I spent my 1st week of Febuary in Japan. And I must say Japan is a really nice and expensive place to visit. One bowl of Ramen is 900+Yen, which is close to RM40. Anyway, instead of me blabbing about the entire trip, I'll leave you all to the pictures. Note that the pictures are not in chronological order. I forgot the chronology of events myself.

Don't this picture feel so Japan-ish?

Sakura trees (not in season) along the sides.

Sun rays!

Bamboo forest

Some weird looking plant

More weird looking plants

Golden Temple

The road not taken..

Kimono show. It was darn sien..

Nursery's 'transportation'

Just imagine what will be in the spa.. LOL

Automated basin. Soap on the left, water on the right, and hand dryer on the bottom. Wth..


They drew smiley faces on their fruits! Click to enlarge!

90% Sales?!!

This picture needs no explanation

Universal Studio

Jurassic Park Ride.. One..

Two..

Three..

Four..

Five..

Six! And the tour guide told me "No No! you won't get wet, really!"

LMAO!!

How exactly do you "mess up" a goggle??

Hollywood Water World Show

Check out the length of his pants and socks wei!

Happy Belated Valentines

Wth..?

And people actually do it. 200Yen (RM8) for a small piece of special soluble paper.

Massive Gundam models shop..

Anime figures..

Robin!! Don't the one on the left bring back lots of childhood memories?? LOLZ!!


Thats all for now. I'll update again about food in Japan soon. And before I go, I'll leave you with my favourite picture of the trip.

Closed up Sakura buds with a drop of water.

No comments:

 
Free Hit Counter