Monday, February 23, 2009

How Would You Spend Your Last Two Weeks?

Today, my dad called Manipal. After which he told me that Manipal has already settled their problem with the India Government, hence I should not have any problems with my student visa now. I was happy of coz, but I still called the India High Commission to make sure the issue has been settled. The fella who answered the phone was really nice. No only did he clarify the issue, he also explained the entire application procedure.

See, PUSH does work. It worked, works, and will continue to work. Trust me on this.

Checking back all the necessary documents, I'm only short of my student visa. Looks like I'll really be leaving soon. Should I be sad or happy?

This afternoon, we gave Eilene one last surprise in LCCT before she left to Australia. She thought I would be going alone to send her off, but in the end 10 of us went, including her sec school and college friends. Eilene, hope you had a wonderful farewell. Sorry I had to leave early. I swear I would have stayed longer if time permitted.

It isn't very hard to count that I only have 2 more weeks left in Malaysia. (Damn I'm already missing Msia even though I'm still here.) How should I spend my last 2 weeks? Of coz family time cannot be reduced. These few days, I make it a point to talk to my parents every night before they sleep. Of coz I also enjoy the family time we have over meals, mainly dinner and supper. On the other hand, if my friends are free, of coz I'd like to go yum cha, few games of L4D, movies, lepak, singK, or even just sit somewhere to chui shui. But well, I also understand that everyone should be busy with college/uni now. (Don't mind me, I'm not hinting anything.)

Its late, I should be sleeping. But before I go, a question for all to ponder. "How would you spend your last two weeks?"

No comments:

 
Free Hit Counter