As most of you would have noticed by now, I've designed and uploaded a new header for FirelessFlame. I wanted to fix the size so it wouldn't exceed the side border, but I failed after 3 attempts. So, screw it. Just let it be...
On the brighter side, I went to India High Commission again today. I was so happy to meet other Manipal students also. A Chinese named Shawn from Melaka, and an Indian named Patrick from KL. I must say they are really cool people. We exchanged hp numbers and chit-chated a bit. Then after getting our application approved, we headed to Straits Building to submit our application forms. I followed behind Patrick's dad car. He was kind enough to drive so slowly so that I could follow. Tks yea!
In Straits Building, we met another group of Manipal students, but we didn't talk to them. So the little statistics I can come up with now is, 3 Chinese guys, 2 Chinese girls, 2 Indian guys, and a whole lot of penguins. LOL!!
By 12.30pm, everything was settled. According to the lady behind the counter, we can collect our Student Visa tomorrow, after 4.30pm. Wee. Finally, I can really enjoy my last 2weeks to the max without any worries.
So, anyone free to go yum cha?!
No comments:
Post a Comment