Sunday, February 8, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I'M BACK FROM JAPAN!! Gosh I miss the Internet and my bed soooo much.

Japan was great overall. Bought ALOT of Gundams, including 1/100 scaled 00-Raiser. I can't wait to have 1 full free day to assemble it. W00t!

On the other hand, I'll be super busy checking my emails. 8 days without the net and I got 77 unread msgs. And sorry YeunYi for not replying your email any sooner. The Internet there was really slow like shit.

Eh Sheng! I finally saw my new dog. Damn cute wei. Its a poodle, but its abnormally big for a poodle. Nevertheless its still a good dog. It runs up and down non-stop, and it can really run fast. Everyone, please welcome the latest member in my family!!

Little Denny!

Cute rite??

An estimation of it's size.

Oh and 1 more thing before I go, incase some of you have not noticed, I added a count meter at the bottom of my blog on 31st Dec 2008, and now, approximately 5weeks from then, I have close to 2k hits! Of which 500 will be myself checking my chatbox. Swt. Ok I'm off now. Back to checking emails. 50 more to go. Ayikss..

No comments:

 
Free Hit Counter