Monday, March 23, 2009

Busy Weekend

With reference to the previous post, apparently I wasn't the only one who didn't dare to prick myself. There is this other Indian guy, (Darn LCLY, walks with his nose 45' above the horizontal x-axis and looks down on everyone else..) who didn't even dare to get his finger pricked. At least I used MY OWN BLOOD to do the experiment. He took someone else's blood. Picture this, big macho mafia-looking guy scared of pricks. I felt darn good after hearing that news =D.

On Saturday, instead of ending at 10am, they added an Anatomy Problem Based Learning (PBL) at 10.30am till 11.30am. Just when I thought that was bad, they added another Physiology Practical at 2pm till 4pm. WTH!! I feel that I've betrayed my entertainment side by attending a full-day class on a freaking Saturday..

Yesterday, I attended Bread Of Life Church. It's a Charismatic Church. I've heard so much about how hyper and hardcore charismatics are, but I didn't really believe, until I witnessed it myself. The pastor was super energetic, as in, if you shut off your ears, you'll think he's dancing on stage. Seriously hyperactive actions with exaggerated motions. They have meetings every Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. And if you get involved in that church, you're expected to attend ALL of it. If not, according to the pastor, you don't love God. Wth.. I have different views from the pastor. Ever heard that going to church doesn't make you a Christian? I think a relationship with God is personal, and worship isn't a church thing, it's a lifestyle. A church to me is just a place to learn God's word, fellowship and get spiritual support. Nevertheless, they had real good music, vocalist and musicians were great, but just abit too loud.

Bread Of Life Church


In the afternoon, we jogged to EndPoint again. This time with Dawson, Denise and Flora. 9 of us in total. I didn't take much pictures this time since the views are more of less the same. But this time, I accidently bangged the edge of a bench and injured my knee. Hence, there is a blue-black palpation on the superolateral region of my right patella T.T (Understand?? LOLz)

From left: KokMun, Shawn, Leon, Edmond, Benny, DeZhi, Dawson

On the other hand, we finally got our Biochem syllabus handbook. And if you just look at the picture but don't read the words, what will come into your mind??

Perhaps it's becoz we have more JPA students..

That's about it for my weekend. Back to the books now!! Tata..

No comments:

 
Free Hit Counter