PingSern, Jasmine, SoniaFz
Carrot or broccoli
Carrot juice.. pls?
Masculinity or sissy
Masculinity la duh..
Goth or punk
Neither..
Soccer or basketball
Basketball..
Favorite actor/actress
Rowin Atkinson a.k.a Mr.Bean!
What do you say to a person who spread rumours about you without any reason?
"Nice rumours, next time try 'KokMun is an alien'..."Ever took nude photos?
Hell no..
Leather shoe or snickers
Sneakers..
Long Distance love?
Long distance physically but connected at heart. Is that still far?
Internet love?
I love the Internet. I seriously can't live without it. Can you? LOLz!
Online dating?
How do you actually date online? Webcam each other with a candle and a glass of wine by your side? Swt..
Tell us your dream last night?
Simple. Imagine a big stationary black paper covering you entire vision..
Ever hated someone so bad?
Hate is a strong word. How about dislike?
Who then?
I dislike half the world, and the other half dislikes me.
The last person you had a beer with?
We were playing poker, and the loser drinks. Err, lets see, Sheng, WeiHan, Robin, LeeZhien, HannJiunn, SzeJian, JiaHui, MayLing (yes a girl played, and I think i left out some people..)
The last person you went to the movies with?
YeeTheng, JiaMun, Sheng, WeiHan, HanBin, SzeJian, LeeZhien, Robin, HannJiunn, WooKan, BrianYeoh, JeckBeng (JB actually came!!)
The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
My dad..
The last person you hugged?
Philip. That fella gave me a farewell hug all of the sudden =.= Lolz!
The last person you slapped?
I don't think I've slapped anyone before. Who would like to be my first??
In the last week, have you kissed someone?
Are parents included?
Do you rather do exercise or babysit?
Exercise..
If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
I wish that all you faithful readers of FirelessFlame would come to India with me!!
If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
Anywhere. The company is more important then the location.
Are you old fashioned?
Define "old fashioned"?
Are you a freak or a geek?
Har? What's the difference? Aren't they the same?
Are you a slut, bitch/bastard or whore?
If I have to choose 1 out of the 4, is there even a selection option for guys??
Five things that scare me:
4 songs playing in my head lately:
给我一首歌的时间 (周杰伦)
晴天 (周杰伦)
我就是这样 (刘力扬)
我爱你 (盧廣仲)
Ghost, Zombie, Witch, Wizard, Mermaid, Vampire, or Werewolf?
Zombies!! L4D forever!! Haha!!
Finally done! While doing this tag, I got a very scary stare from my mum for not packing my room. So I betterstart continue packing now. Less than 6 days left..
Finally done! While doing this tag, I got a very scary stare from my mum for not packing my room. So I better
No comments:
Post a Comment