Today in Church, Dr Hew was preaching about crowds of people followed Jesus all over because he healed many sick people. He then talked about two different individuals, having the same type of disease, went through the same surgery and treatment, but had totally different outcomes. He then concludes his story by saying "Doctor treats, but Jesus heals".
That sentence really got me thinking. Doctors are just instruments for God to display His miraculous healing power on patients. Hence ultimately, it is still God who heals. So I'll make it a point to pray for all my patients next time. Haha!
Back at home, my stupid dog, Denny, pooed in my room. Wth. I thought my dog was stupid, until I evaluated my maid's intelligence. My idiotic maid locked Denny in my room while I was in Church, and hence it pooed there. WHY WOULD YOU EVEN LOCK A DOG IN MY ROOM?!! ARGH!!!
Anyway, MV outing yesterday night was really fun. "Love Matter" is no doubt a must-watch movie. Alot of values to learn from it. I shall not spoil the movie for you, just free 2 hours and go watch it. After the movie, we drove to Jln222 for Hokkien Mee. Then some of us wanted to L4D. But after checking two full CCs in SS2, we decided to go home. Haih.
Lastly, I shall start my countdown today. 7 days left in Malaysia...
No comments:
Post a Comment