I didn't plan to go to church today as I didn't know where are the churches and when are the services. (I know, I'm a lazy boy..) But last night, Chris called and provided answers to my where and when questions, hence I decided to go. God's work perhaps? Haha! So this morning, Chris, Shawn, Benny, Leon and myself met up at 9am, took an auto to a near by church. However the auto drivers brought us to Grace Home instead of Grace Church! So we decided to just try the smaller one today, and the bigger one next week. Grace Home is a Brethren Church, somewhat similar to a Baptist/Methodist Church. Just that males and females sit on different sides of room. (Talk about gender segregation..) Overall the service was O-K-A-Y, but the people were extremely friendly.
Grace Home ChapelLater in the evening, Shawn, DeZhi, Edmond, Leon and I jogged to End Point (EP). Since most of you wouldn't know where and what is EP, I'll do a little description based on what I think and know. EP is, if you check google maps, at the end of a road in Manipal, hence the name "End Point". It's approximately 1.5km away from Amartya Sen Hostel. According to the Dean, EP is a pollution-free place since motor vehicles are not allowed at the peak of EP. Apparently Manipal University built a garden at the peak. It took us around 15-20mins to jog to the car park area, and another 10mins walk up to the garden. And boy the place, view, scenery, environment and feel was magnificent!! One of the most peaceful and relaxing place on earth!! As I always believe, a picture speaks a thousand words, so I'll let the pictures do the talking.

















No comments:
Post a Comment