Life has been good so far. We had ALOT of things to settle. Uni, hostel, HP line and bank registrations, Internet application and also police registration. We have been walking up and down, in and out so much until we're all sick of walking already. If I ever return home dark it'll be because of the excessive exposure to the burning afternoon sun. Anyway, we've settle everything except for the police registration coz we need to wait for our bank accounts to be activated.
Lectures started today. Morning was just introduction of subjects by head of faculties. Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry. Their marking system is quite strict. For uni finals, we have 120 multiple true-false questions (MTF), total of 120marks, with a duration of 1 hour. On an average, 2Qs per minute. 1 mark if answered correct, but negative 0.5 marks if wrong. Then, x/120 will be scaled down to y/30, in other words those 120 MTF only weights 30 marks in finals, each Q is only 0.25 marks. zzZ.
My uni books. 10 in total, for now..
Official lectures started at 2pm. Our seats are fixed according to our roll number. I sit at the corner of the class, front most left. I have to tilt my chair 45' just to look at the slides/lecturer! wth la.. Biochemistry is ok for now.. More or less similar to what we learned back in SAM/SPM. However Anatomy was madness. There were so many terms and definitions. We spent 1 whole hour just learning the terms!! And our anatomy lecturer have a very heavy Indian accent. OMG la!! Wa ka lu kong ar, I laughed like hell when he started talking. I had to turn my head away and hide under the table to laugh. Dissection starts next week!! w00t!! Can't wait for it =)
Yesterday, our immediate seniors, student of batch 23, prepared a welcome orientation performance for us. They had dances, singings, a video presentation and a fashion show on class attire. Everything put together in just 2 days. I must say it was really impressive considering the little time they had to prepare. It was almost mission impossible!
Singing performance
Para-Para Sakura dance. Notice that they are wearing their labcoats.
Did I mention my hostel room is like a prison? They use real huge locks on the doors and the corridor is really empty. But I guess it's very safe here. Oh ya! I haven't mentioned about the mirror right in front of my bed! It's damn creepy k!! Especially during the time I switch off the light (there is only 1 fluorescent light in my room, but I bought another desk lamp.) and climb into bed. Don't forget there it's pitch dark during electricity cuts. @.@.. I'll let the photos talk more about my hostel prison room.
Amartya Sen Hostel
Corridor
Door lock from outside..
Laundry basket and floor matAnd just to show how much I appreciate all your presence in KLIA that day, I'm using your photo as my laptop wallpaper. My original wallpaper was the black Kuchiki Byakuya by the side of the desktop. And in case you do not know, I'm a big fan of Kuchiki Byakuya. I like his cool-ness. Anyway the following photo was taken 2 days ago, and its still like that now. Anyway, Anatomy terms seriously freak me out, hence I got to go study now. KOKMUN IS ACTUALLY STUDYING GONNA STUDY!!
TA-DA!! Spot yourself!!


No comments:
Post a Comment