Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Crab Frenzy

NOTE: I realised FirelessFlame is getting boring without pictures. Hence this short post with 1 picture!

Just now, my aunt took us out for dinner. So 6 of us went to this restaurant in Sri Petaling that is having some promotion for crabs, 1kg for RM18 only. (All you crab lovers would know that is a really good deal) There are many styles of crabs, we tried sweet & sour, lemon cheese and salted egg yoke crab, 1kg each. Of coz we ordered some other dishes as well. Our final bill came up to slightly over RM100 only, which I think is very reasonable for the quality and quantity of food.

3 dishes of crabs and random dishes

The promotion is till 21 March if I'm not wrong. Should give it a try. Seriously worth every bit of your penny. I don't get paid for advertising k, I just thought it'll be nice to share some Sri Petaling delicacies with you all. Haha!

*I forgot the name of the restaurant. Its behind Overseas Restaurant, beside a 7-11. Locals should know where this is.

~~Less than 5days left~~

No comments:

 
Free Hit Counter