Friday, March 13, 2009

Dead Tired

Today was a very tiring day for me. We got a new Anatomy lecturer who has serious accent problems. Bad enough we couldn't understand most of the lesson, somemore he discourages note takings! He told us to close our note books!! "When you take notes, you won't be able to listen to what I say." WE CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND A DAMN THING YOU SAID LA!! zzZ.. Anatomy for 2 straight hours can kill. But thankfully it's 2 different lecturers, each will take 1 hour and teach a different subtopic.

10-2pm was our study break+lunch. We used this time to get our bank account letter from ICICI Bank. After which we had lunch and went straight back to our rooms. I felt so lost, my 2hours of Anatomy lecturer in the morning was like a sheet of white paper in my mind. So I read it up all over again from the text books.

Lecture Hall view from my seat. Happy Birthday Chen Soon!

Later at 2pm, we had another hour of Anatomy. Again that same lecturer came in!! That instant I knew I had to go back and self-study again.. zzZ.. Physio ended early at 4pm, so we rushed to Udupi to get our police registration done. We took an auto to and fro for 60rps per person. Bus would have been alot cheaper but I was too tired to bother. I'm just glad we're done with all the registrations for now. I heard there will be more to come later. zzZ....

An auto. That's Edmond, a.k.a YanYan on the right.

Udupi Police Head Quarters. Not a single soul at the entrance lobby.

I'm supposed to be studying now. 3 hours of Anatomy lecture left me with 40+ pages to self-study. I did some during lunch break, somemore after dinner, and alot more left to go. I still have x amount of Biochem to read up arrr... !@#@%$@&^%$(@%$!!!

Wth is there a tree in the middle of the road?!!

No comments:

 
Free Hit Counter