Saturday, March 21, 2009

I'm Not Fit To Be A Doctor!!

The title says it all..

Today, we had Physiology Practical and our experiment was on determining our own blood group. You know, the A, B, AB, and O type, and also the Rhesus factor, which is either +ve or -ve. So, we had to prick our own finger tips with a needle, make a blood cell suspension and test it using the antigen-antibody coagulation process. I never knew what my blood type was. Even my parents never knew. So I was excited that I can finally find out my blood group. But at the moment I had to prick my finger tip, my hands shaked like hell!! I saw other people pricking themselves one by one, some even had to prick few times to get the blood out. And I didn't have the guts to even prick myself once!!! WTH!!! I had to ask teacher to prick me.. Anyway, just to clarify, I'm not afraid of blood, I just don't dare prick myself. I have no problem pricking other people. Give me your fingers and I'll prove it. LOLZ!!

Blood Group Test

Damn! My blood group is O+. For your info, O blood is a universal doner, but it can only accept back O blood. Which means O blood would be kinda rare in hospitals as anyone can accept it. So in case any accident happens, all you O blood people must come and save me k!! Especially those O+ people in MMMC batch 24!! You know who you are, don't smile behind the computer screen =P

On the other hand, I saw the funniest shit ever!! No not cow dung, an incident. Our lecture hall is on the 3rd floor of Interact Building. So after lecture ended, we walked towards the lift and saw a whole bunch of penguins students patiently waiting for the lift. Not wanting to freeze to death, we decided to walk down the stairs. And one level down, we saw the cleaners holding the lift while cleaning the interior part of it!! OMG I LAUGHED LIKE HELL!! Immediately I took out my HP, snaped a picture, and ran off laughing. Imagine how long would they have waited there, just imagine..

LMAOLOLZROFL!!

Ok I better hit the books now. Until next time, when I see more funny stuff happening around here. =)

No comments:

 
Free Hit Counter