I've never tried studying for 4 days just for ONE single paper. And the 1st time I did it here, the results was beyond disappointment. A prosector (student teacher) even gave me almost 2 hours of "tuition" the previous night. And yet I still can screw up my Anat paper inside-out. Guess I'm just too dumb to do med.
On the happier side, 1st Anat class test is finally over. Actually it only weights 3.33 marks for our Block Exams, and block exams will be counted into our internal assessment for University Exams. So all in all, after scaling so many times, the class test is relatively insignificant. But still, I'm emo-ing now. T.T
Recently, life here has been kinda dull. The same routine repeats itself everyday. Or maybe it's becoz I've been spending more time studying indoors . Can you believe it? I did not take alot of photos in the past 3 days. Or rather there isn't anything interesting happening recently. Oh wait!! there was UTSAV!! It's a inter-college competition on singing, dances, fashion shows and certain sports. I didn't participate, but I did watch some of the performances to support my friends. I'll blog about it next time.
2 days ago, WeiYi taught me how to ride a motorbike. The bikes here are manual bikes. Beside the usual controls, they also have a clutch and gears. The whole concept is same as a manual car. Press clutch, change gear, release half clutch, press accelerator, move. But the messed up part is hands control clutch, break, and accelerator, while leg changes the gear. TOTAL OPPOSITE OF CAR!! Anyway, he only taught awhile as he was going for dinner soon. So I still don't know how to ride a bike.. Haha!!
Time to hit the books again. I'm so lost in Biochem and Physio classes now. Haih. I need more internal HD space, and probably another 320GB external HD to store all the facts that are bombarded in a day. zzZ
2 comments:
Hullo! =D nice blog you have there. Hehe. Don't worry, you will start to enjoy the class tests!
Hello.. are u the girl from batch23? haha.. i do read ur blog too.. I think my uncle knows ur mum.. he gave me ur blog link..
Post a Comment